Infographic: Construction sector in Ukraine 2017More information on this topic is presented in the PMR report:
- June 2017
- Delivery: PDF / online access
- Forecasts: 2017-2022
- Go to shop »
- The resurgence of the positive trend in civil engineering output in 2016 largely reflects Ukraine’s success to emerge from an 18-month recession in Q3 2015.
- Within civil engineering work, transport infrastructure accounts for 27-30% of the total work every year.
- In 2016, civil engineering’s share of the entire Romanian construction market decreased to approx. 48%, from almost 50% in 2015.
- The Road Fund incentive will be launched in 2018, providing a sizeable boost to road projects in the country from 2018 onwards.
- Ukraliznitsia plans to increase its capital investment budget from $254m in 2016 to more than $800m in 2017.
- In 2016 cement production in Ukraine rebounded year on year by over 7% to 9.1 million tonnes.
- A 9% rebound in cement consumption reduction was recorded in 2016, following a 4% drop in 2015.
- There are 12 cement plants in Ukraine with a total production capacity of 19 million tonnes.
More information on this topic is presented in the PMR report:
Construction sector in Ukraine 2017. Market analysis and development forecasts for 2017-2022